Thank you - our 2019 FALL RUMMAGE SALE a HUGH success! $5,900
The Fall Rummage Sale was once again the ultimate collaborative effort of volunteers, generous donors and shoppers. An impressive total of $5,900 helps us support ten charities. Over 100 rummage sales!!!
We are looking forward to your continued support in the Spring Rummage Sale in April 2020. Please consider being a part of our team as help is always needed.
Semiannual Rummage Sale - spring and fall 2020
Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church Semiannual Rummage Sale! Spring and fall 2020
SPRING RUMMAGE SALE April 21, 22 & 23
- Drop off on April 16-19 (Thursday thru Sunday).
- SALE HOURS are:
- Tuesday, April 21: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 22: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Thursday, April 23: 9:00 – noon (bag day and half off marked items)
3516 E Monroe Rd, Midland, MI 48642, (Corner of Jefferson & Monroe)
over 100 Rummage Sales since 1965!
First rummage sale was held October 1965! First one held at Assumption was October 1971.
ANNUAL Bazaar - 50th annual bazaar fall 2020
First Bazaar was held at the Midland Armory in December 1972!
50th Annual Assumption Holiday Bazaar and Bake Sale Fall 2020
The bazaar will be held in Fall 2020. Raffle donations are needed, such as new merchandise, gift cards—business services, sporting events, etc., and of course cash is always welcome! All proceeds from the bazaar are given to local charities. Donations can be dropped off at the parish office. Thank you for your generosity!
Assumption Church 50th Annual Bazaar Craft Bazaar and Bake Sale fall 2020
VENDOR TABLES – The Bazaar has over 60 vendors and has expanded with some bigger vendors in classrooms. Be sure to come and shop!
- RAFFLE – Tickets are on sale for special items and there are also donated items you might win!
- DONATIONS – for the Raffle are welcome anytime.
- BAKE SALE – Please bake some of your special homemade goodies and drop them off for the Bake Sale on Friday. The more baked goodies donated, the more the Bake Sale can sell!
- NOODLES – Learn how to make egg noodles with some of the best cooks at Assumption! Lots of fun, laughter and conversation. No experience necessary.
- CINNAMON ROLLS – Roll, twist, and sugar, bake and share the best aroma of freshly baked cinnamon rolls. No experience necessary, lots of fun and fellowship!
- CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP – Come and learn how to make it from scratch, the best soup you will ever have with wonderful conversation, and friends. Everyone welcome.
- SLOPPY JOES – Another secret recipe shared with those who help and an opportunity for fun, fellowship and conversation.
- DECORATING – Setting up tables, chairs, table decorations, and signage for the Bazaar. A little help with the planning for this is also needed.
- ADVERTISING – Help distributing flyers and putting up signage.